Our client is looking for and Implementation Specialist who will direct and manage all phases and aspects of Card Processing implementations for our client as directed by the Supervisor to ensure outstanding implementation support to our client’s clients.
KEY RESULT AREAS/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Existing Card Processing Clients
- Facilitate the implementation of Visa DPS products and services for existing clients. Implementation products include, but are not limited to:
- New Card Processing Clients
- Implement core processing services to include Debit, Credit, ATM, POS and all ancillary products sold to the client.
- EMV Migrations and Projects
- Host Data Processing Vendor Platform Upgrades
- Name Match
- Instant Issue
- CMA (Card Management)
- New Bin Additions
- Network Participation Changes
- Network Business Enhancements
- April/October Business Enhancements
- Call Center Changes
- Telecom/Communication Upgrades/Changes, et al.
- Core Client Deconversions
- Responsible for writing procedures / creating project plans and keeping them updated for Implementation Department related projects.
- Client Support / Relationship Management
- Plan, coordinate and conduct status calls with clients and vendors as needed throughout the implementation process
- Provide updated minutes (documentation) and project plans to clients throughout the implementation process.
- Assist, as required, in the research and resolution of implementation issues prior to turnover to Client Services, Settlement and Training Departments.
- Act as liaison between the client and Visa DPS support staff.
- Provide client guidance and coordination of new EFT support services and products.
- Scope, Complexity and Judgment Required
- Extensive knowledge of Card Processing Platforms, DP systems and processors, network implementation strategies, telecommunications, ATM connectivity, item resolution and daily settlement processes.
- Acts as liaison between clients, Visa DPS technical staff, and client vendor relationships in tracking, reporting and resolving outstanding issues.
- Has direct responsibility for analysis, development and delivery of Member Access Processing implementation-based outcomes as defined by the scope of current and proposed implementation initiatives.
- Has direct responsibility for outside vendors and agencies who participate/interface with the current and ongoing development of implementation-related processes and activities.
- Responsible for backing up projects of other Implementation team members when they are out of the office.
- 3-5 years of electronic banking experience, including card issuance, or related experience required.
- Demonstrated excellence in the management of account/vendor relations, account/system resolution(s) and client service (required).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as database management programs required.
- Direct implementation experience in credit/debit/ATM/POS card programs preferred.
- Education: An Associate Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Operations Management preferred
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to assess, develop, and deliver implementation-related resolution processes that support the business plan that are within budget guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in person and by telephone:
- Communicate clearly in English with all individuals in a positive, diplomatic manner
- Listen proactively and respond appropriately, addressing expressed needs with a satisfactory conclusion for all parties
- Strong written communication skills:
- Assess and formulate written solutions that may include correspondence, emails, proposals, presentations, evaluations of current or proposed client and business activity
- Exercise clear, focused written and interpersonal communications with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, solve complex problems and propose solutions.
- Highly business-minded, with the ability to identify and offer creative business solutions.
- Possess strong computer skills, including willingness to understand and use research resources available through a variety of sources.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities with attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and in pressure situations.
- Ability to work with Member Access Processing business teams, and associated vendors in a collaborative manner and as part of a team.