We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to take part in driving the future of our client’s website. Their scrum development teams are cross functional and ship software on a regular basis (anywhere from daily to every two weeks). A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, autonomous team environment. They will be passionate about building software the right way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality to others. Finally, they will enjoy the reward of delivering business value quickly while working with product owners to help craft their roadmaps in pieces that can be delivered in an incremental nature.
- Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-end custom, software applications
- Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews
- Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team by sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices
- Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization
- 4+ years C# development experience required building custom, high scale, n-tier applications
- Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme Programming techniques
- Expertise with modern design principles (SOA, SOLID, etc.)
- Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies
- Expertise coaching and mentoring developers
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with a variety of team members