The Director of Portfolio Services is responsible for a cross-functional team (~20 people) who ensures our Client is making the best use of their time and talent in a variety of ways. This includes defining the lifecycle and metrics they use to support and build software, improving how they partner with internal stakeholders, providing visibility into their portfolio of work, communicating their strategy and accomplishments, and generally leading the e-commerce team to continually improve.
The best candidates for this role will embrace servant leadership, love coaching and inspiring teams, and enjoy collaborating with product, engineering and design teams to build experiences that our Client’s guests love.
- Lead the process by which internal stakeholders request and are kept aware of progress against product enhancements.
- Partner closely with senior executives across the company to organize product enhancement requests and ensure alignment on their priority.
- Define and track the metrics by which we assess the health of our portfolio and our product teams and drive for continuous improvement.
- Lead a team of ScrumMasters and a Program Manager who assist multiple product teams using agile practices at scale to execute an integrated portfolio of product enhancements.
- Lead a team of Technical Product Owners to bridge the gap between business concepts and technology implementation by providing subject matter expertise, consulting and troubleshooting assistance to product teams
Reference Number: 5247