Our Client is looking for talented software engineers/ developers focused on development of their Platform. Their engineers work at all levels of the stack to build systems to drive custom test software, custom test hardware, and collect and manage large amounts of data. In addition to significant experience developing products and platforms from concept to production, they are seeking highly motivated individuals who have high standards of quality and integrity and possess a flexible, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated track record of DevOps work predominately in AWS
- Deep understanding of DevOps culture and methodology, continuous integration and delivery through automation
- Linux using Automation and configuration system
- Contribute to the toolset vision for the configuration and automated deployment
- Deploy and automate infrastructure/applications in a cloud environment
- Work with development, QA, product management, and production Ops teams to deliver on-time and high-quality deployments
- 5+ years of experience in Build and Release engineering, scripting and automation in a Linux environment
- Understanding of the CICD, Scrum framework
- Experience with AWS cloud platform
- Familiarity with server and application monitoring tools
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities, knowledge of change management, and experience implementing new process/technology to standardize operations.
- Python scripting/programming experience
- Experience with DevOps tools (Chef, Docker, DynamoDB, Elastic Load Balancers, GitHub, Gitlab, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Lambda, Maven, and VMware) to deliver timely builds and deployments to development, integration and user testing labs
- Experience with PostgreSQL
Reference Number: 5266