The Senior DevOps engineer should tackle challenges with an entrepreneurial spirit and have the capacity to deliver across a broad range of domains and technologies. As a developer, you will have had a diverse set of experiences demonstrating the ability to perform full stack development across multiple domains. You are an agile enthusiast and evangelist that understand that the culture and environment we create is fundamental to creating a high-performance team.
- Established track record of delivering complex software solutions
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables
- A proven ability to work hands-on in a fast-paced changing environment requiring creativity and independent judgement
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a changing environment and work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
- Proven Expertise at several software development languages, preferably Ruby.
- Experienced with a RMDBS preferably PostgreSQL
- Be disciplined with implementing unit tests, continuous integration and continuous delivery to production, source code repositories and build systems for web, web services, database, and mobile applications
- Experience delivering solutions on AWS or Azure
- Experience with modern deployment technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience