Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer II who will principally drive the conceptualization for CI/CD pipeline design and construction, cloud architecture design while playing a principal role in creating the DevSecOps culture of TBI where their vision is to manage their infrastructure as software. Leading candidates will have a track record of operationalizing a “Cloud Native” ideology while working with other DevOps engineers in these industry leading practices and tool chains. The DevOps Engineer II will partner with full lifecycle software development teams spanning global business units for all agile release process and enhance the deployment and automation pipelines for all company products and cloud platform services in support of various product development teams. He/she will lead efforts to automate everything in our client’s infrastructure including logging, monitoring, alerting, blue/green, canary, etc. – while subscribing to the philosophy of continuous improvement and Innovation. You will be a builder with a passion for excellence, teamwork, getting stuff done – and having fun.
- Demonstrated track record of DevOps work predominately in AWS; exposure to Azure and/or GCP a plus.
- Specific experience in AWS services S3, EC2, ECS, EBS, Fargate, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, as well as ELK Stack frameworks.
- Deep understanding of DevOps culture and methodology, continuous integration and delivery through automation
- Experience automating from code commit to QA and Prod while employing BVT’s, Blue/Green, Canary approaches, etc.
- Linux using Automation and configuration system
- Use build and release automation tools (Artifactory, Chef, Docker, DynamoDB, Elastic Load Balancers, GIT, Jenkins, Kracken, Kubernetes, Lambda, Maven, MSBuild, Octopus, Rancher, Rally, ReadyRoll, Redgate, and VMware) to deliver timely builds and deployments to development, integration and user testing labs
- Automate deployments using PowerShell or other tools for command line scripting
- Contribute to the toolset vision for the configuration and automated deployment
- Deploy and automate infrastructure/applications in a cloud environment
- Work with development, QA, product management, and production Ops teams to deliver on-time and high-quality deployments
- Deploy and automate infrastructure/applications in cloud environments