Our client is deploying a single scheduling and timekeeping solution for all non-crew employees. The scope of deployment includes the migration of nearly 12,000 employees to the Kronos Dimensions SaaS platform from three current timekeeping systems. The employees to be migrated include management, hourly, non-labor and labor. The organizational scope includes two (2) operating companies, 24 Business units and 217 Departments. There are six (6) Labor Unions in scope representing over half of all employees to be migrated (~6400). There will be three (3) migration deployment events aligned to the current timekeeping systems.
The Deployment Manager project role has the overall responsibility for consistent and effective delivery of change management, communications and training activities to be planned for each deployment event, organizational readiness assessment management and the coordination and management of migration cutover activities. The Deployment Manager will work with the core project team, the implementation vendor (Kronos), senior leadership and business deployment support resources to achieve these objectives . To be successful in this demanding role, appropriate candidates should have large scale deployment management experience of a similar nature including very strong core project management skills.
Required Experience & Skills
- 7 or more years of experience in significant project management roles on enterprise system based business transformation projects of similar scale and complexity
- 5 or more years and/or full life-cycle experience in a similar role for at least 2 projects of similar scale and complexity
- Management roles performed in the context of employee timekeeping, scheduling and payroll integration. Kronos WFC 7 or 8 project experience is a plus
- Other qualifying projects per the above include ERP, EMR, Customer Solutions, etc., where change impacts existed for a high percentage of enterprise employees
- Proven understanding of overall organizational Readiness methodologies, deployment preparation strategy and execution, and cutover planning and management
- Has directly led or contributed to successful organizational and deployment readiness within a complex, diverse organizations with a heavy concentration of union employees
- Naturally and effectively engages business leaders, employees and labor leadership, building strong relationships and understanding of program objectives and direct value.
- Ability to use established relationships for active business leadership support and/or resources to increase solution adoption quality.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver effective project and external communications/messages. Experience using multiple channels of delivery for messaging to audiences ranging from line employee to senior executives
- Highly organized with strong sense of prioritization and appropriate delegation to help manage complexity
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately define and adapt project role given situational context, project needs and critical project objectives.
- Strong attention to detail, active documentation and management of risks and issues, commitment to project plan development and management
- Effectively collaborates with implementation partners (Kronos in this case) to execute their prescribed strategies
- Energetic self-starter, naturally proactive contributor/collaborator with project team and leadership for overall success in project delivery
- Proactively provides input to project team and leadership with ideas and experience to improve project efficiency and/or outcomes
- Excellent listener and team player, adept in understanding and including cultural context in a leadership project role.
- Experience within the travel/airline industry is a significant plus
- Please only apply if you live in the Greater Seattle Area
- We cannot sponsor H1-B visas at this time
- We are not looking to expand our current list of preferred Corp-to-Corp vendors at this time