Project Description and Details:
This role will be managing two separate projects for two different organizations within our client’s organization at an approximate 50/50 effort per project.
- Enterprise Data Archiving Strategy PM: The project manager will engage with key stakeholders from Information Technology and Business in order to identify key applications used throughout the client ecosystem, determine data archival and retention practices (technical and business), and develop a prioritized plan for future implementation.
- eProcurement Phase 2 PM: The project manager will engage with Business, Information Technology, and System Integrator teams to coordinate work for client’s Ariba application. Key areas of focus will be planning and roadmapping for 2019, category and taxonomy, sourcing, and supplier data.
- Project Manager with minimum of 10 years of practical IT and Business-facing experience
- Current and/or past client experience preferred
- Understanding of procurement processes and nomenclature (supply chain, requisitioning, evaluation, invoicing, etc.)
- Familiarity with Response for Proposal (RFP) development and management
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and consensus-building skills
- Planning and executing organizational change management at an enterprise scale
- Strong leadership, communication, facilitation, strategic- and critical-thinking skills
- Enterprise-wide business and operational process knowledge
- Good analysis and documentation skills – background as a business analyst is helpful
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Adheres to client IT PMO standards
- Manages IT scope, schedule, budget, RAID, and communications
- Runs meetings and produces meeting notes & action items for team standups, team troubleshooting sessions and sponsor meetings
- Responsible for all IT project reporting including monthly budget forecasting, weekly reports, monthly reports, issues & risks dashboards, and decision tracking
- Coordinates project team resources and activities
- Other tasks as needed and / or assigned
- Please only apply if you live in the Greater Seattle Area
- We cannot sponsor H1-B visas at this time
- We are not looking to expand our current list of preferred Corp-to-Corp vendors at this time