Our Client is looking for a Data Analyst who will lead the Debit / Credit / ATM / Network analytics of the company’s clients and serve as a subject matter expert to their assigned account executives and cross-functional team members. You will serve as the portfolio analytics expert spanning all aspects of monitoring and analyses related to, but not limited to, card issuance, penetration, activation, usage, and network profitability. You will represent you client’s interest and needs on internal initiatives – this requires a thorough understanding of the client’s strategies/key initiatives, underlying business philosophy, financial results, and key players. You will serve as key point of contact and liaison between sales, account executives, business partners, other cross-functional resources
- Develop and deliver data driven business performance analysis (BPA) to clients.
- BPA scope includes the analyses of business metrics, portfolio level performances, merchant segment penetration and network examination to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Structure analysis, develop issuer specific recommendations, and deliver findings in the context of broader market and industry trends.
- Operate on a consultative role in support of clients’ business goals in identifying new product opportunities and developing relevant product line extension and value proposition strategies.
- Work collaboratively across company and client functional teams including marketing consulting, management, client services, product management, Visa, Visa DPS and others to develop and execute annual strategic plans and key initiatives.
- Work with clients in the ongoing evaluation, management, and development of Debit / Credit / ATM product line strategies, including:
- New product platform launch;
- Support sell-in and implementation of new product initiatives and capabilities.
- Develop and deliver presentations to senior level audiences internally and externally, including large audiences of 25+
- Support Request for Proposal (RFP) and new business development opportunities, and work with sales organization to prepare, present, negotiate and win deals for assigned product lines.
- 8-10+ years’ experience in issuer Debit, Credit, or product management and product marketing disciplines with proven leadership capabilities
- Strong analytical skills and business case development experience
- Ability to interpret data and translate findings into strategic insights and actionable recommendations
- Sharp analytical thinker and proven thought leader
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with multiple teams/stakeholders, understand key business objectives, communicate complex concepts effectively to different audiences
- Business acumen, excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Experience presenting to and dialoging with senior management level audiences, both internal and external
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functional areas to influence and achieve consensus on goals and objectives
- Consulting experience, prior experience within banking, bankcard and/or other financial services preferred
- MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency in analytical tools a plus
- Up to 20% travel
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and MS Access
- Working knowledge of software tool Tableau
Reference Number: 5394