Our client is looking for a Back-End Maintenance Engineer that can be responsible for addressing issues found in server-side production code. This position requires the strong ability to review and understand existing code. Occasional hot fixes may require off hours work and working closing with support team to ensure timely feedback on progress and impact.
- 3+ years of experience in C# and SQL
- Development: Git, Visual Studio
- Environment: Windows
- Frameworks: Angular, Kendo MVC ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF
- Libraries: CKFinder, Handlebars, FS, Moment, Strintf-JS, Underscore
- Development: Visual Studio
- Demonstrated ability to develop quality software
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- Work with technical support to reproduce production issues.
- Discover root causes of production issues.
- Write maintainable code that is consistent with existing code base.
- Submit pull requests for approval before committing changes into a shared branch.
- Create unit/integration tests to help prevent regressions. Submit pull requests for approval before committing changes into a shared branch.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience