Our Client is looking for talented and experienced backend developers. Besides regular individual contribution, Senior Backend Engineers are expected to be deep technical experts in the tech stack and have a breadth of knowledge and experience on technology trends in the industry. Above all else, they are looking for team members and leaders that are motivated to achieve results, have high standards of quality, and possess a flexible entrepreneurial spirit when faced with scope change. Be prepared to join a fast-moving team. As a Backend Engineer you will build the data stores, APIs, and services at the core of the Hive Platform. You will be responsible for making sure the Hive Platform is secure, performant, and reliable. In addition, you will help ideate and implement improvements to their stack, development tools, methodologies, and processes. You will join a small but growing team – you will be in front of customers and directly part of the feedback loop.
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- You’ve designed and implemented production APIs and services.
- Proficiency in Python and/ or Node.js.
- Proficiency in relational database schema design (Postgres).
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS).
- Experience working with git, agile, and continuous integration.
Reference Number: 5209