Come be part of an exciting team responsible for driving innovation and delivering awesome customer facing mobile apps with one of the regions largest financial insitutions!
In this job, you will:
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems from a functional perspective, supporting end-users.
- Support IIS, Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture
- Partner with Business Analysts to support application enhancements, modifications, releases
- Expert skills in technical troubleshooting, automation, communication and vendor management
- Integrate and schematically depict systems architectures, topologies, hardware, software envs.
- Provide support for software releases for assigned applications and/or business units
- Experience with certificates and with deployments
- Troubleshoots complex technical problems from a functional perspective, supporting end-user applications.
- Utilize technical tools such as Splunk, SCOM, AppDynamics for identification and resolution of complex issues (not required)
- Partner with the Business Analysts to support application enhancements, modifications or new products.
- Participate in monthly vendor support meetings.
- Key resource for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and execution.
- Develop and maintain advanced technical expertise for all applications supporting by IT Business Analysts.
- Effectively manage communication between end users, vendors, and IT departments to resolve production and test environment issues.
- Serve as an advisor to customers while researching and resolving complex end-user problems.
- Recognize complex problems, develop recommendations and solutions and oversee corrections that involve multiple stakeholders.
- Research and resolve issues using SQL and/or various relational database concepts and languages.
- Provide application training to the help desk for supported applications.
- Participate in business readiness IT discovery sessions and business requirement sessions to provide user requirement information
- Provide support for software releases for assigned applications and/or business units.
- Lead teams while coordinating and resolving high-impact production issues.
- Mentor and train less experienced Technical Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline required, or equivalent work or educational experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with financial institution software applications required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in SDLC/PMLC environment required.
- Project Management Professional or Certified Scrum Master certificate preferred.
- Understand modern approaches to deployment automation on both cloud-based infrastructure and bare-metal servers and
- Demonstrated track record of organizing and tracking the progress of multiple projects across the software development lifecycle
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and/or various relational database concepts and languages required.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS 7.0 – 8.5 required.
- Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) required
- Experience with technical tools such as Splunk, SCOM, AppDynamics, Powershell & load balancers preferred (not required).
- Advanced software troubleshooting skills required.
- Experience as a Software Support Analyst, Project Manager, or Systems Engineering preferred.
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.