Come be a part of building the technology future. Our client is looking for a Software Engineer skilled in Angular 2+ and API web services that will help shape the future of how their employees use web technology to create an extraordinary experience.
The team is delivering software in incremental pieces via scrum delivery methodologies. This includes working hand-in-hand with our business and constantly shipping innovative solutions that provide immediate business value. We are looking to grow our team by adding an engineer who is passionate about writing code the right way. We are looking for a driven engineer who embodies software craftsmanship and will not only write clean code with robust unit tests, but loves mentoring others on these skills.
- Be part of a high performing team responsible for creating a web-based application, in Angular 7.
- Contribute as a developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, designers and other engineers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Architects, designs, and develops highly scalable and maintainable complex, end-to-end custom, software applications.
- Able to effectively and skillfully contribute to our C# REST API web service platform.
- Ensures delivery high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, mobbing, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews.
- Serves as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team by sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices.
- Stays actively engaged in the technology industry and understands how evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
Required Job-Specific Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Proficient in Typescript and Angular 2+ (2 years minimum), with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Experience building high-scaled distributed systems using Azure or AWS.
- Experience developing C#, .Net and REST API web services, a plus.
- Expertise with TDD, unit testing, e2e tests, pair/mob programming, and other XP techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to socialize and introduce new ideas and technologies to communities of developers.
- High degree of professionalism, customer service orientation, initiative, flexibility, and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with a variety of team.