- Contributes as a developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, designers and other developers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Architects, designs, and develops complex, end-to-end custom software applications.
- Ensures delivery of high-quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair/mob programming, automated test-driven development (TDD), and continuous integration.
- Remains actively engaged in the technology industry and understands how the evolving technologies can benefit AAG and its customers.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
Job-Specific Skills Required
- A minimum of 2 years of software development experience building custom, high scale, n-tier applications using modern object-orientated languages such as C# or Java.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing web applications using modern web frameworks (e.g., ReactJS, Angular, HTML5, CSS) and design patterns (MVC/MVP).
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to collaborate with a variety of team members.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- A Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree, with a focus in computer science, is preferred.
- Expertise with modern design principles, such as the development and utilization of cloud APIs, single-page web apps, hybrid mobile development, and SOLID principles.
- Experience in Agile/Lean development methodologies.
- Experience in the airline and/or hospitality industry.