WideNet is seeking an Account Manager with established industry experience to join our technology consulting sales team. You will be responsible for developing new sales and building long-lasting relationships with current and prospective clients. Our Account Managers employ a consultative, solutions-based approach to help support the needs of our customers, never overselling and always delivering. The Account Manager’s mission is to ensure 100% client satisfaction, deepening the client engagement through exceptional delivery resulting in repeat business while operating with integrity that is second to none.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Account Manager is responsible for building and growing an account portfolio in the local market. This position is responsible for the entire sales cycle (generating new business, pre-sales, delivery and retention) including:
- Developing target accounts based on market analysis and creating a sales plan for penetrating these client companies, obtaining commitments and delivering services to those prospects.
- Creating new business relationships through all networking channels, including referrals, online networking, industry events and warm calls.
- Managing the entire sales lifecycle with clients including identifying opportunities, providing guidance on market conditions, preparing pre-sale estimates, crafting and presenting client presentations, recommending solutions based on an understanding of the client’s unique business and technical needs, preparing proposals, contract negotiation and closing the sale.
- Growing footprint within client companies through demonstrated success within other client organizations and teams, utilizing excellent interpersonal skills, relationship-building, customer focus and attention to detail.
Manage new and existing business relationships through calls, meetings, lunches and other professional business development efforts. This is a client-facing position; the Account Manager will successfully maintain and expand a select group of existing client accounts by:
- Being the single point of contact for all client needs, maintaining close and frequent interaction with clients, strengthening the rapport between WideNet and the client.
- Communicating detailed, well defined client requirements to Recruiting delivery team.
- Focusing on account expansion and broadening of offerings within current clients.
- Collaborating with the Sales leadership to create a client development and retention strategy in addition to annual sales planning.
- Actively participate in industry forums, networking events and speaking engagements to build awareness about WideNet and its services. Network always!
- Update ongoing documentation in Applicant Tracking System.
- Responsible for tracking weekly production activity and metrics.
- Review sales activity on a weekly and monthly basis with department manager.
- Prepare annual sales plans.
We’re looking for that unique person who is highly motivated, results driven and has that special knack of natural relationship development skills. Our ideal candidate will be independently driven and self-directed, have experience working in the technical staffing industry in either sales or recruiting, and employ a consultative approach to sales. This individual must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, competitive, yet service-oriented culture. Skills we are seeking include;
- 3-5 years of experience working in a sales or account management business to business role, IT staffing experience preferred
- Proven business development experience focused on achieving revenue targets
- Proven track record of identifying target markets, creating sales plans and translating that effort to develop and close new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients
- Ability to develop and maintain productive trust relationships with clients
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills at all levels within a client organization
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Capable of flourishing in a competitive environment
- Strong interpersonal and office communication skills
- Previous experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Bullhorn, etc.) is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate time-management skills and prioritization of daily activity
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field is preferred
This position is an internal, full time role at WideNet Consulting Group. Must be able to work assigned schedule and occasionally work extended hours as the business dictates.