Our Client is growing and is in the process of upgrading their technology. They have received approval to upgrade and replace their current ERP and Commission systems. Because these two systems are so connected, they will be doing both upgrades at the same time, and this person will be responsible for managing both.
- Not be afraid to ask questions, drive business to adopt best practices, and raise risks and red flags to the team.
- Is very experienced with:
- Creating clear project plans
- Requirements planning
- Resource planning
- Knowing their audience
- Drives roles and responsibilities
- Holding business accountable to their deliverables
- Risk mitigation
- IT status reports
- Executive status reports
- Comfortable knowing where to start with the project and drive it from beginning to delivery. Must be comfortable creating projects on their own and knowing where to start without additional processes or documentation in place.
- Very nice to have:
- Experience upgrading/deploying an ERP system.
- Experience working on accounting type projects
Reference Number: 5684