Would you like to work on the edge? The edge of technology, and what cloud-based applications can do? Then join our Client as a Computer Vision Engineer. You will help develop cloud-based applications responsible for deploying and enabling AI technologies at the edge. You will work with the team to design end-to-end, leading-edge solution for enterprise clients. With Client, you can work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for building.
- Be a full-stack engineer for innovation projects focused on AI, custom machine learning, and natural language interfaces
- Implement modern, cloud-based strategy for process automation, enterprise data management, and design a system that is scalable
- Design data store/management, APIs, and processing services using the public cloud
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities
- You can translate designs into working functionality with flare
- You will work in Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Waterfall environments and feel comfortable with any
- We expect you to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- You have a deep interest in knowing the latest trends and techniques in the industry. You will contribute to Client assets —articles, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience using modern languages such as Python/C++
- Experience with Java and/or C# is desired
- Experience with computer vision using OpenCV
- Experience working with point cloud or other depth sensor data preferred
- Experience working in concurrent (multi-threaded and multi-process) environments, and inter-process communication.
- Experience with Machine Learning (PyTorch and/or TensorFlow) preferred.
- Experience developing solutions using Unity or Unreal on Linux is nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- You are authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.
Reference Number: 5670