As a Data Engineer/ Data Scientist, the qualified candidate will collaborate with a team to construct user-centric cloud-based data solutions. If they love the intersection of Data Engineering and Cloud computing, we’d love to talk with them. You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You are collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
- Creating and annotating Machine Learning training data sets.
- Running Machine Learning training workloads in the Public Cloud (AWS and/or Azure).
- Evaluating Machine Learning model performance and collecting metrics.
- 6-9 years’ experience with detailed knowledge of cloud-based data warehouse technical architectures, ETL/data pipelines, reporting/analytics tools.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision and Data Science fundamentals – experience leveraging OpenCV.
- Experience with Machine Learning data annotation & training workloads in AWS or Azure
- Experience with Python and common science libraries (numpy, pandas, scikit, matplotlib, OpenCV).
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks (TensorFlow and/or PyTorch).
- Experience with Linux command line as well as Jupyter environments.
- Proven history of effectively communicating with customers, including the ability to translate customer requirements into well-designed data and visualization solutions.
Reference Number: 5668