As the lead mobile engineer at Client, you will oversee and be responsible for engineering deliverables for the company’s growing number of mobile projects. You will collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and engineers both internally and with external development partners. This role will put you at the forefront of our mobile efforts where you can influence our strategies, engineering practices and more.
- Lead and architect multiple mobile applications for major platforms. (iOS, Android)
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers with full responsibility of the development cycle and delivery of mobile applications
- Plan and oversee project execution with contractors and other engineers (including task breakout, code reviews, integration into code repos, etc.)
- Build and maintain major CI/CD pipelines and other services needed to support the organization’s mobile efforts
- Ensure quality delivery of components from other engineers that meet Client standards for security, maintainability, and scalability
- 3-5 years of software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, Swift)
- Experience in building pipelines and deploying mobile applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Experience building mobile products with consideration of performance scaling during high data throughput (or similar)
- Experience with modern version control systems such as Git
- B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of cryptography and security fundamentals
- Understanding of blockchain technologies, peer networking, smart contracts, etc.
- Experience in building mobile applications using React Native
- Experience leveraging analytics and feedback systems to improve user experience (e.g. Crashlytics, Mixpanel)
Reference Number: 5581