Our Client is looking for a Technical Program Manager for Wallet Operations. This person will drive technical projects to launch new cryptocurrency wallets onto the Client platform and to support existing wallets. The Technical Program Manager will collaborate with internal teams and external cryptocurrency token developers to coordinate wallet operations across the entire support life cycle.
- Coordinate the launch of new wallets onto the Client platform
- Manage execution of wallet-related programs, including token airdrops, smart contract swaps, ticker changes, node upgrades, etc.
- Maintain a communication channel with token development teams to plan support activities
- Guide the wallet operations team’s support priorities to minimize customer impact from wallet outages, stuck deposits/withdrawals, etc.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on the status of Client’s wallet operations
- Drive tooling and automation projects that improve the team’s ability to keep wallets healthy and online
- 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Program Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous documenter, authoring standard operating procedures, technical runbooks, release notes, etc.
- Ability to work through ambiguity to extract clear technical requirements for a team of engineers
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating multiple teams (internal and external) to deliver complex technical projects on time
- Prior professional experience in a technical role (e.g. software engineer, DevOps, security operations)
- Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency
Reference Number: 5573