As a Sr. Configuration Management Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing, translating, and communicating the business needs of clients/end users/stakeholders to the solutions delivery teams that service their needs. You will be responsible for synthesizing ideas to convert business needs into a coherent solution that involves process and product.
- Gathers information from various stakeholders, performs detailed analysis and documents ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business processes
- Performs requirements elicitation and produces business requirements documents that includes functional and non-functional requirements in the form of product features/User Scenario’s/Use Cases
- Provides customer/business user perspective to development team, serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team
- Participates in design reviews and provides suggestions to improve usability, adoption, and customer value
- Must be able to understand business, system, and technical issues, and facilitate problem solving and issue resolution
- Maintains effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline and automate Business Processes
- Conducts Product and Process User Training
- Performs complex data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and areas of improvement and opportunities
- Ensures data quality, reduce duplication and redundancy in software applications
- Assists with system Integrations and data flow
- Takes ownership of Reporting Solution and develop and schedule regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Develops and deploys Configuration Management plans, standards, and procedures.
- Provides oversight and direction for daily execution and long-term strategy of the Configuration Management processes and procedures.
- Performs ETL and Software Application Configurations tasks
- Enables effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Takes ownership of data analysis activities and work closely with end users/stakeholders to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualization solutions (e.g. reporting and dashboards)
- Onboard and Maintain Assets and its service model into CMDB
- Ensures accuracy of data between Discovery Sources & CMDB
- Performs application testing (from end user and QA perspective)
- Participates in IBOP/Change Implementation activities as needed
- Participates in troubleshooting application issues
- May need to manage projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated data management in a complicated enterprise environment
- 3 – 5 years working with IT or Business data, data good-practice, processes, procedures, and tools
- 3 – 5 years with CMS, ETL, BI reporting tools. (e.g., Crystal, Pentaho, PowerBI, Tableau)
- 3 – 5 years with MSOffice; primarily Excel and MS Access
- Excellent Communication and Documentation Skills
- Demonstrated aptitude conducting requirements analysis and process analysis activities to identify important data points, maintenance methods, transformations, and their relationships to business deliverables
- Demonstrated strong organization qualities to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize, and communicate project statuses to required parties
- Strong analytical skills as well as hands-on experience with data-related issue analysis and development of solutions to resolve data quality issues
- Must be able to respond to crisis situations methodically
- Must be able to prioritize and/or advise on work constraints effectively
- 1 year in large enterprise IT infrastructure environment a plus.
- Previous knowledge of Service Management (e.g., Remedy ITSM, ServiceNow, Cherwell) a plus.
- ITIL awareness or ITIL Foundation Certification a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, or other CRM application a plus.
- Experience writing BRD’s, functional specifications, and use cases a plus
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with detailed experience in the following phases: scope/requirements, design, and test a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus
Reference Number: 5564