Our Client is focused on delivering direct value to digital asset traders across several user segments, as well as enabling token teams and projects to progress in their diverse missions. In this role, you will be expected to interact with customers, work with partners, business leaders, engineers, compliance, and other professionals. Peers and stakeholders will rely on you to interpret the future of the market and lead cross-functional teams in taking products and programs from market research to delivery. You must thrive in a fast-moving environment and when driving several initiatives simultaneously.
- Evaluate and understand the blockchain space and be a key internal driver in ensuring Client remains a catalyst in the space.
- Take complex concepts and transform them into actionable plans that are broadly understood and can be executed towards.
- Represent the business as part of multiple cross-functional product units at a time.
- Evaluate and prioritize complex business and technical requirements, communicating risks, and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize engineering requirements, tasks, and backlog.
- Maintain strong working relationships with leaders and peers.
- Working proactively with business teams and customers to ensure objectives are met.
- Work with and enable both internal, external, and partner teams to deliver results in a fast-moving environment.
- Various product-related tasks that continue to progress the organization’s mission.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in product planning, resource management, and project delivery.
- Demonstrated success in delivering solutions by working with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- A clear understanding of blockchains, digital assets, and other related topics.
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up environments with rapid growth or similar.
- Track record of effectiveness in gathering and evaluating requirements across diverse stakeholders and creating an agreement on product execution.
- Well versed in risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience desired.
- Experience in financial technology, investment banking, trading, or similar.
- Conversational in Spanish
Reference Number: 5561