Our Client is looking for a talented and driven Software Developer to help develop and modernize business critical customer and partner correspondence used by all areas of the organization. They are looking for a creative technologist that is cloud focused and will challenge the status quo and look at all opportunities to modernize their applications, processes, and delivery with a focus on high quality deliverables and efficiency. This individual will be expected to partner with others in estimating development efforts based on high level requirements; and work effectively with business and technical subject matter experts, other developers, systems analysts, quality assurance analysts and third party vendors ensuring that deliverables are met.
- Develop and maintain mission critical business processes.
- Design, implement, and document cloud native systems. Perform integration/configuration as required.
- Plan and coordinate dev ops tasks between various technical environments and coordinate within large system implementations. Accurately estimate and deliver assigned tasks.
- Provides day to day production support. Perform urgent problem resolution, including 24×7 on call support.
- Analyze functional application design and develop/test detailed programs for complex components. Participate in requirements definition, design walkthroughs, and code reviews.
- Utilize appropriate application development tools and methodologies.
- Utilize best practice automated testing and dev ops practices.
- 3+ years of professional experience delivering high quality developed technical solutions
- Very high level of proficiency with one or more languages such as Java, Python, NodeJS, or C#
- Cloud development including Infrastructure-as-Code and Serverless Technologies, preferably with AWS
- Build and own high-quality applications in a DevOps environment
- Demonstrated adaptability across different technology stacks with a strong desire to continually learn new technologies and improve current practices
- Excellent communication skills and a great teammate
- Ability to adapt to change in a highly iterative, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- CI/CD processes and tools such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Operational tools such as AppDynamics, ELK Stack, Splunk, CloudWatch, etc.
- Delivering Enterprise-wide applications, including APIs
Reference Number: 5532