Did you know that Insurance industry is highly vulnerable to future disruption? You have an opportunity to join a well-funded startup that is looking to go after a new market in this industry. Come join and be part of the disruption and help us imagine and define this new product. It is a green field opportunity where you get to innovate on the business, user experience, as well as on the technology front. If you are a software engineer at heart and are passionate about delivering exceptional software, let’s talk!
- Build, test and operate customer facing website using modern front-end frameworks
- Translate designs and wire frames into high-quality code
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Enable user analytics, logging, monitoring, instrumentation for all services
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and perform/analyze performance tests
- Collaborate with various team members and stakeholders on requirements definition and feature design and development
- Take part in agile ceremonies to estimate and execute programming projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience as a web developer with excellent design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with developing SPA’s using modern front-end framework
- Understanding of web standards including HTML accessibility standards
- Proactive, thrives in a startup like environment with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Passion for high-quality code, tests, CI/CD, documentation, and production services
- Strong problem solving, project management and organizational skills
- Experience in scrum and agile methodologies
- We don’t take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better—both at work and at home.
- Flexible work and telecommute arrangements
- Wellness program offering employees a variety of resources designed to assist you in reaching and maintaining your optimum health
- Paid time away options to accommodate your needs and life’s events, including vacation (our favorite), illness, caring for a family member, volunteering, the birth or adoption of a child, the loss of a family member and more
- Ongoing learning and skills development through our college tuition assistance, professional education certification programs and more
Reference Number: 5530