Our Client is looking for a Release Manager who will support multiple Scrum teams in the FAST program. After executing successful launches, they are now ready to have someone focused on managing the releases. FAST is a third-party vendor that they are integrating into their enterprise systems. FAST people are part of their working teams and you will play a strong role in managing them and their work delivery.
- Has strong experience working as a release manager for a large team delivering software
- Understands what branching code is vs deploying straight to master branch
- Quick thinker, ability to think on their feet, willing to take notes in meetings
- Understands defects and can organize them and manage them down to a reasonable number
- Can help the team understand bugs, tracking bugs and resolving bugs
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience working with third party vendors and feels confident enough to point out where they are not following through or aren’t doing their part in the project.
- Worked with bug glide paths
- Has managed a “War Room” scenario and is comfortable taking the lead in that situation
- Very detailed oriented with strong communication and ability to keep people on task and reporting where things aren’t going as planned.
- Experience working across large cross functional teams including different business teams, leadership and feature/product teams.
- Strong multi-tasker
Reference Number: 5479