- Passion – can take tasks/issues and run with them and drive them to completion.
- Either Java or C# experience.
- Experience with Restful API’s
- Knows how to triage issues
This Quality Engineer will focus primarily on test automation as a part of an amazing agile team to help establish test automation on a recently adopted large application. This job will require the ability to improve product quality and reliability with increasing efficiency. You will bring your full-stack knowledge to bear in new areas of test automation.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions
- Collaborate with agile business and technical teams to solve complex problems
- Communicate design and test impact based on business requirements
- Strong experience coding in on OOP language, preferably C# and/or Java
- Heavy test automation in three-tier environments. Ability to write new automated tests and frameworks that exercise the target application code and ensure quality for functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience with Web/Database testing (RESTful web services and web APIs, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in web UI test automation with Selenium or comparable tool
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to estimate testing effort and effectively prioritize to meet timelines
- Ability to learn complex application/data flow to determine most effective testing approach
- Experience with industry standard version control tools and CI, preferred VSTS or Azure Dev Ops and Git
Reference Number: 5478