The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of enterprise-wide software applications and tools. You will work on a small, dynamic team of developers and other supporting roles to deliver scalable, robust solutions to business partners.
- Professional experience with one or more languages such as Java, Python, NodeJS, or C#
- Build and own high-quality applications in a DevOps environment
- Strong desire to continually learn new technologies and improve current practices
- Excellent communication skills and a great teammate
- Ability to adapt to change in a highly iterative, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- CI/CD processes and tools such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins
- Operational tools such as AppDynamics, ELK Stack, Splunk, CloudWatch, etc.
- Cloud development including Infrastructure-as-Code and Serverless Technologies, preferably with AWS
- Delivering Enterprise-wide applications, including APIs
Reference Number: 5468