Initially, you will be working with world-class software test engineers to learn about the E911 domain and E911 solutions. You will create automated test scripts and utilize your scripting/programing skills in UNIX/Linux environment. You will implement automation for E911 solution applications to be tested against new requirements. You will be testing all E911 solutions, by simulating call traffic in a test lab. Eventually, as a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be able to identify innovative approaches for test automation that will boost productivity. Your position will be vital for the success of the company’s software solutions related to E911 calls nationwide.
- Professional experience as Automation Engineer (5+ years)
- Experienced in Linux/Unix software test automation development (5+ years)
- Strong background in Unix Shell scripting, Java, Python.
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma etc.)
- Strong fundamental in TCP/IP stack, and related network protocols
- Experience with a cloud technology: Azure or AWS.
- Strong fundamental in containers/microservices.
- Strong performance test experience: load, stability.
- Fundamental knowledge SQL, relational Database, NoSQL
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent education/experience
- In-depth understanding of SIP protocol, TCP/IP and related network protocols
- Experience developing automated tests in an OOP language
- Experience with performance test techniques and approaches
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
- Experience working in Telecommunications industry
Reference Number: 5445