Our Client is looking for a mid-level Product Manager to help with their lobby, boarding, and control apps. The main effort will be around flight attendant communication to agents. With road mapping and user stories already in place, the Product Manager will need to hit the ground running and help keep the momentum going.
- Manages the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Defines and executes product strategies and creates/maintains product roadmaps to maximize revenue growth opportunities, prioritize customer needs, and lead market innovation to improve competitive positioning.
- Drives a solution set across multiple agile development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Writes user stories that meet INVEXT criteria while partnering with engineering team to ensure each story is small enough to deliver within a sprint.
- Develops and implements a go-to-market plan, working with and influencing all departments to execute.
- Prepares and presents business cases to key stakeholders and executive leadership that clearly describe strategy, tactical objectives, and business results.
- Collaborates with leadership to define and communicate ongoing product plans to continually improve the customer/end-user experience leveraging data, user feedback, and product performance.
- Manages stakeholder relationships to provide transparency on product roadmap and how work is prioritized.
- Defines and analyzes comprehensive metrics to inform the success of products post implementation, provide course correction, and improvement and ongoing strategic planning.
- Actively seeks out and develops new cross divisional relationships to ensure the customer journey is supported across all channels.
- A minimum of 5 years of product management, program management, or product ownership
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in aviation management, business economics, statistics, mathematics, or finance, or an additional two years of training/experience in lieu of a degree.
- Advanced knowledge writing user stories, INVEXT criteria, acceptance tests, etc.
- Demonstrated decision making, collaboration, consensus building, negotiation, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to present to technical and non-technical, both inside and outside of the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with diverse audiences, including both technical and non-technical customers, colleagues, and executives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- 5 years of Agile delivery team experience delivering end-to-end products.
- Experience with ATDD, BDD, Sabre GDS and mobile product development.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration.
Reference Number: 5443