Come join our Client’s UX Research and Experience Analytics team! They are passionate, qualitative, and quantitative UX Researchers and Experience Analytics team, who focus on bringing engaging and delightful experiences to guest facing digital products. Our Client is looking for a Senior Experience Analyst who has a passion for user experience to work closely with their product teams at every stage in the development cycle and help build the Experience Analysts discipline.
- Help the product team understand what would make a user’s experience align with our design pillars.
- Identify and answer key questions about users, their in-product workflow, and the quality of the user experience.
- Partner with UX Researchers, Product Managers and Product Designers to build a deep understanding of users, competition and market, and conduct analyses in a highly collaborative, agile environment.
- Inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering exciting verbal, written and visual presentations about your findings.
- Collaborate with product teams to identify research questions, and partner with engineers to ensure that the right data is being collected to answer those questions. Proactively partner with other teams and departments throughout the company to leverage alternative data sources when necessary.
- Work closely with product teams to develop user-focused KPIs and monitor user behaviors post launch leveraging dashboards and data visualizations created by you. Conduct analyses that can help product teams explain the context behind their business metrics results, through a detailed breakdown of the behaviors and characteristics that users exhibit while using the product.
- Set the standard for data and analysis excellence across multiple product areas; serve as a mentor for other Experience Analysts working on these products to maximize the team’s impact.
- Work closely with UX Researchers on developing and analyzing user experience surveys (via Qualtrics) for a specific product or micro experience. Offer suggestions for product AB tests to be conducted.
- Communicate your findings in a clear, concise, and visual (when appropriate) manner to internal key stakeholders and drive meaningful action based on those findings
- Work cross-functionally with UX Researchers, Visual / Interaction / Content Designers, Product Managers and Software Engineers in a highly collaborative Agile environment.
- A Master’s Degree or PhD in Cognitive Science, Information Science, Data Science, Information Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, or a similar relevant field.
- A strong interest with Design and User Experience (UX).
- A key part of this role will be partnering with Design Researchers, so you should have a deep understanding and appreciation of the value they bring to the table, and an excitement to partner with them to tell more complete stories rooted in data (combining qualitative and quantitative data together).
- A strong background in advanced statistics and machine learning – you should be self-directed when it comes to choosing an analysis approach given the research question and a dataset.
- Experience collaborating with product teams to identify, define, and execute against metrics.
- Excellent working knowledge of experiment design (A/B tests). Expertise in multivariate statistics and the design of experiments.
- Experience with a statistical programming language / package like R or Python
- Strong understanding and comfort using SQL
- Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience and understanding of e-commerce and digital customer data sources.
- Proficiency in programming computational and statistical algorithms for large data sets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- 6+ years of work experience
- PhD in Data Science, Cognitive Science, Information Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, or a similar relevant field.
- Experience using Qualtrics CX package or comparable survey tool
- Experience using Quantum Metrics or comparable
- Experience using Adobe Analytics