Our Client’s IT Business Analysis team is seeking a well-rounded consultant IT Business Analyst to work on two projects split between the Bellevue and Bothell offices. This project will upgrade the existing Oracle database as the current version is no longer supported.
Our Client is looking for a seasoned Business Analyst with SAP, financial or experience. The role will be responsible for typical BA deliverables within large enterprise environments while working across multiple teams to implement software technology solutions.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Conduct Gap and Impact analysis
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Write and assist in the execution of SIT and UAT test cases
- HP ALM for requirements and testing
- SharePoint for project document storage
- Visio/Excel – Process Mapping and requirements tracking
- Experience working with diverse technologies
- Familiar with SAP systems architecture, data models and implementation in the energy sector
- Strong communicators who are able to build partnerships across highly matrixed organizations
- Able to market the value of the Business Analyst role to project teams
- Well-versed with both waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Ability to write Functional Specifications and prepare training materials
- Knowledge in business areas corresponding to specific SAP modules, such as finance, plant maintenance and work order processes
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes and identify potential gaps as well as impacts
Reference Number: 5415