Our Client is seeking an Agile Coach to assist with their Agile Transformation in the Mobile/Web Development teams and other IT Projects. An ideal coach would be familiar with managing the adoption of Scrum/SAFE at the Enterprise level with moderate sized non-technology companies, working with executives and technology leaders to help influence and champion the new working model, and pragmatically identify current pain points and appropriate next steps to move forward incrementally. The coach would split time managing larger improvement opportunities, coaching key roles on teams, and meeting with technology leaders to help adapt working practices to their needs.
- Work as part of the IT PMO team across multiple Project and Technology teams providing consultation for implementing both team level scrum and 1 train level SAFE.
- Partner with Product Management teams to define Product Categories and align within scrum delivery teams.
- Owns backlog of Agile Transformation improvement/opportunities and drives efforts to completion independently.
- Hold teams accountable to roles and responsibilities defined in Scrum Framework and help develop clear responsibilities for non-scrum roles (Financial Coordinator, Project Manager, People Manager)
- Provides role specific coaching for the Dev Team, Scrum Master, and Product Owner roles.
- Coaches in a Lean-Agile Process as well as other Agile methods, including Kanban, Large Scale Scrum, LESS, etc.
- Advises on construction of team back logs, story templates, definition of done/ready, and acceptance criteria.
- Guides teams in best practices for providing visibility to team level work and status to IT PMO, Business Sponsors and IT Leaders.
- Evaluates teams and recommends development/process improvement plans for the skills necessary to improve.
- Promotes Agile Software Engineering principles and practices teams use to deliver solutions quickly and reliably.
- Guides Lean-Agile values and principles education with Senior Leaders.
- Advises on how tests are defined for code changes Test-Driven Development, Story acceptance criteria, Behavior-Driven Development, and Feature benefit hypothesis to build in quality.
- Coaches and guides the facilitators of System Demos.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science required. Preferred degree in technology or information systems.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience working in multiple roles with Web based Software Development Agile team. (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developer, Test Engineer, Designer)
- 5 + years of experience leading Agile Transformation efforts, advising clients on developing SAFe implementation roadmaps (setup/execution/post-support coaching) partnering and advising Product Managers, Product Owners, and Release Train Engineers during all phases of adoption.
- Change Management (ProSci-ADKAR) and adoption strategy experience for Agile Transformation at the Enterprise level.
- Proven ability to lead large scale workshop style events. (PI Planning)
- Ability to work and communicate to varying levels of an organizations leadership.
- Experience working with regulated industries (Healthcare, Insurance, Finance, Energy, Government)
- Experience using Microsoft TFS
Reference Number: 5410