Widenet is seeking 3 API Integration Engineers to continuously improve and simplify the integration process, time and data quality for one of our financial services clients. As an API Integration Engineer, you should be able to troubleshoot complex integration failures, working with external integration partners, and testing interconnected systems.
- Work with a team of software developers and managers to develop technical solutions and integrations with customers, platforms, partners and communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders and identify new needs
- Evaluate existing systems and components to determine integration requirements to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs
- Develop architectural guidelines and testing strategies for APIs, and implement solutions that solve our external developers problems
- 5+ years of experience working on publicly accessible (B2C or B2B) APIs and API clients
- Experience in MongoDB
- Understands multiple protocols (such as SAML, OAuth, HTTP/s)
- Expertise in REST, and a working familiarity with related technologies/concepts
- Understands Docker (Containerization)
- Knows what types of data to use, how to use it, and how not to be killed by the scale and speed
- Knows how to correctly structure APIs, set break into correct models meaningful to consumers and Service teams
- API Testing and Documentation platform experience, especially with Swagger or Postman
- A team player who likes to collaborate and ask questions
- Flexible and has a willingness to learn and try new approaches
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent working experience.